Our Personal Disclaimer
- We want to be open and transparent with you. We sell alternative, natural health information at this site. We provide the information here and in our email newsletter for free in hopes you'll consider purchasing one of our products.
- As you know, there are a lot of varying opinions on any and every health topic. You will find trusted, respected doctors and experts who both agree and disagree with opinions stated at this site. I do my best to provide what I believe to be the most trusted, unbiased research and information you can count on.
- The information presented at this website is not specific medical advice for any individual. All information presented here should not be construed as medical consultation or instruction. You should take no action solely on the basis of this website’s contents. Readers are advised to consult a health professional about any issue regarding their health and well-being. While the information found on our websites is believed to be sensible and accurate based on our experience and best judgment, readers who fail to seek counsel from appropriate health professionals assume risk of any potential ill effects.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent products sold at this site and it's potential for success.
- Any testimonials or case studies you see at this site or in emails should not be considered as typical or average. Like most things in life – typically, only a small percentage actually read the material and implement the changes needed to see noticeable results. All success stories are sent in voluntarily. We do not have any type of rewards or incentive program to solicit testimonials. I make every effort to validate success stories by looking at actual before and after blood tests whenever possible and made available.
- No promise of specific results can be made. (I'll leave that to the hucksters peddling their snake oil remedies.) But I do stand behind all products offered with a risk-free 60-day money back guarantee for your protection.
- I want you to know there are links at this site which I will benefit from if you click the link, or click and eventually buy other products.
- I welcome you to question my teachings and philosophy as you shouldn't blindly follow anyone giving you health advice, myself included. I encourage you to do your own research and form your own opinion.
- My belief is that "overnight miracle cures" don't exist. Only God is in the Miracle business. I do believe that God made our bodies with an amazing ability to restore balance and health within itself when given the right "fuel", and when avoiding the consumption of foods that the body considers unnatural or "foreign".
- My personal pledge to you: I'll never offer advice at this site that I wouldn't give to my own family members or closest friends and act on myself.
Please see our full legal disclaimers here.