There’s a lot of hype out there about HDL … the "good" cholesterol.
And, why not?
Did you know it's your HDL that does a lot of the clean-up in your bloodstream?
For a clearer picture of what HDL cholesterol is, what it does, and how you can improve your HDL levels – you might want to check out the helpful articles below:
Getting Started: HDL Cholesterol 101
Do the two main types of cholesterol confuse you? You’re not alone.
- Easily learn the difference between LDL and HDL cholesterol in a non-scientific way.
Want to know more about HDL?
- This article should make it clearer why HDL is the good cholesterol.
Wondering if your HDL cholesterol number is high enough?
- Discover the optimum HDL levels to maintain good heart health.
Chances are that your HDL is not as high as it should be or what your doctor would like.
- You might be interested to see the 3 easiest ways to raise your HDL.
Your raw HDL number is important, but…
- Have you been paying attention to your HDL to LDL ratio?